Friday, November 27, 2015

Experience Abra - A One Fine Night Walk to Burdubai

Experience Abra
A One Fine Night Walk to Burdubai
Over the Full Moon



Since 44th UAE National Holiday is upcoming,
UAE Flags can be seen hanging and posted almost everywhere.



I almost bumped into a guy who was walking behind me when I suddenly
stopped to take a snap of the beautiful moon with the Mosque


Refreshments!






Al Ghubaiba Water Transport Station
Dubai, UAE

Dubai Ministy of Finance
Building at Night

She's alone.
waiting for someone?
meditating?
thinking?
whatever.
Let's not disturb her.

I just can't help not taking a snap.
Sorry but not sorry :P

I was kinda amazed by the design of these two buildings.

And the ever beautiful moon, again.

I see You.

Abra Station, Bur Dubai
Dubai, UAE

Abra Station, Bur Dubai
Information Booth

Experience Abra
An abra (Arabicعبرة‎ abra) is a traditional boat made of wood.
Abras are used to ferry people across the Dubai Creek in DubaiUnited Arab Emirates. They travel between the water station atShindagha/Al Ghubaiba on the Bur Dubai side, and the water station at Al Sabkha on the Deira side. The abras depart every few minutes. The fare is 1 dirham, which is paid to the ferry driver.[1]

Tadaaaa!
And, this is Abra with its Driver

Abra on the water

Abra on the water

Them, gentlemen.

He, gentleman.
Was seriously on his phone along Old Souq

Ferry Transport of goods.



Reached at the other side,
the Al Sakbha Station

Them Chinese Ladies dancing in the street of Al Sakbha Station

I looked up and saw this again,
Full Moon.

Honestly, I had a hard time looking for the
Philippine Flag that I almost shrieked when I found it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment